• Including logic and tangible information in your decision making process.
• Changing the world one small step at a time.
• Being aware of your need for harmony.
• Being aware that some people need more detail before acting on your visionary ideas.
• Recognising when you are jumping to conclusions.
• Being ok with saying no - you can’t please everyone all of the time.
• Taking time out for you.
• Developing your active listening skills and paraphrasing what you think you heard.
• Allowing people do grow and develop in a way which is right for them.